Friday, April 13, 2007

Classroom Update

Spring House Day One
As you can see I keep layering color...hoping that I'll like it when I'm finished. Remember I have to use some particular colors the teacher has asked for.
--------------------------------------------
Spring House: Completed
I like the whimsical feel of the gnome/elf. He is actually in my garden at home! I'm happy with the tulips and cone flowers too. Some parts I may rework after I get it back from the teacher, or maybe not!

----------------------------------------------------

Beginning Painting Class: Assginment Still Life

The teacher sets up a still life and we are to paint it any way we want. We have to make 6 sketches first and then pick one with the teacher's approval.


Well, here is what I did on the first day. I keep my paintings on the mantle at home to view them and decide how I want to work on them. I never know with some of these how I will like them in the end.