Friday, April 15, 2016

Career Night - Artist

IMAGINE - BELIEVE - ACHIEVE

It was so much fun to be a presenter at 
Career Night 
at Dorsa Elementary, 
in the Alum Rock School District
(this is where I used to teach 25 years ago)
 on April 14, 2016.

Getting ready to present!

Pam is the organizer of the Career Night at Dorsa Elementary.
She volunteers her time to support this school 
in so many ways,
Even though she doesn't live in this area,
SHE DOES IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

I'm all set...

I brought several of my paintings, my easel and paints,

2 handout for the kids (see below)



& a Google-Slide Presentation (see below)


career day page2.JPG
Ideas to help inspire drawing in sketchbooks


Artist Careers - Word Search



2 points I emphasized


1) There are many careers in art....

not just being a painter!

2) If you want to be an artist...

Fill your sketchbooks

and

Focus on what you love!


Career Night - Artist