Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Little Here...A Little There!

Another rainy weekend...
time to work on

a little here...a little there


The beginning of "Morning Aloha Coffee"
I found this plumeria on a walk on the beach before breakfast in Napili

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below I'm working on a Palm Tree I'm copying for a friend.
It is three panels and I'm trying to keep the layers happening.


You can see I did a test small sample (6 " x 8 ")
to get the colors right and practice the layers.


Then I imaged it on the three panels...
so confusing to follow....
keep thinking about the layers


Layer One...the darks.


Layer two and three....the mid tones and beginnings of the green layer.

More to go, but happy with the results so far.

ALOHA!